Bloomington Municipal Credit Union
Bloomington Municipal Credit Union was started by City of Bloomington employees in January 1953. In August 1975, membership was extended to McLean County employees and other municipalities. The original office was located in a desk drawer at City Hall. Then the City of Bloomington provided office space at 401 S East Street and in November 1995, the Credit Union purchased and remodeled its present location at 602 S Gridley.